In the "2U9 Operations Manual" for the color monitor. It is in the little "Javelina
Corporation" manual that has a picture of the screen says that the tanks are self-calibrating.
Looking at it closer, it says that you should not need to recalibrate unless
a sensor or tank is replaced.
The procedure to adjust the tank monitor is as follows:
- Empty all tanks.
- Turn "computer" on and select holding tank screen.
- Locate connector pin #15 on the 24 pin connector.
- Momentarily short pin #15 to ground.
- There should be a momentary switch for this located in front circuit breaker compartment, upper right facing forward.
- Center of screen should say "WAIT"..and then "DONE"
- (The computer now has those pressure readings as empty readings).
- Now fill all 3 tanks to fullest desired levels.
- Allow to settle for a minute, momentarily short pin #15 again to ground.
- The "WAIT" and "DONE" will appear, storing
now the full entries.
- Turn computer off, wait 3 seconds, turn it back on and you are done.